Special Education Records

To request copies of Special Education records: 
  • Please contact the Special Education Records Office at 208-854-4135. Please do not contact the student's former teacher or school to obtain special education records. 
  • A parent signature is required (or the student signature if student is over 18 years or older) on the records request form. This form can be found here: Records Request Form
  • A signed Authorization for Release of information is required for non school agencies requesting records. This form can be found here:  Authorization to Release Information
  • Release forms and Records Request forms may be faxed to the Special Education Records Office at 208-854-4019 or dropped off at the District Services Center 8169 W. Victory Rd., Boise Idaho 83709.  

Retention of Special Education records:
More information to come